- This event has passed.
Crush Wine Experiences: New York Wine Guide for the Holidays
December 21, 2021 | 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for a special virtual tasting and crash course in how to approach your wine offering at various holiday gatherings with the wines of New York State. And who better to teach you than 5 heralded winemakers from New York’s prized wine regions? We will be discussing not only reds, but also white wines, rosés, and sparkling wines — all for the holidays. You might already have a favorite New York wine, but you’ll find your next favorite during this session.
- Wölffer Estate Vineyard 2020 Grapes of Roth Virgin Berry Riesling
- 21 Brix Winery 2020 Dry Rosé
- Idol Ridge Winery 2021 Marquette Nouveau
- Three Brothers Wineries & Estates 2017 Blanc de Blanc
- Whitecliff Vineyard and Winery 2016 Merlot Malbec
PANELISTS & SPECIAL GUESTS
- Kim Marconi, winemaker, Three Brothers Wineries & Estates
- Kris Kane, winemaker, 21 Brix Winery
- Phil Plummer, winemaker, Montezuma Winery
- Roman Roth, winemaker, Wölffer Estate Vineyard
- Yancey Migliore, owner, Whitecliff Vineyard and Winery