Developing and Managing Winery Loyalty Programs
November 11 | 10:00 AM
About this Event
Free for NY Drinks NY Participants; Limited space available for NYWGF Tier 2 Members for $50.
This session will begin by defining what “Loyalty Management” means to your unique wine brand by asking:
- How does your winery reward customers for their loyalty?
- What are your members asking for more of when it comes to recognizing loyalty?
When it comes to the question of why Loyalty Management is so important, Sandra will share case studies and member retention statistics for a variety of wine brands. Examples from complimentary industries will also be shared, as well as cost conscious tools and ideas that smaller producers can implement affordably. Sandra will present a deep dive on things that winery teams at small wineries can begin doing to better retain and build long-term relationships such as:
- Methods for better engaging based on interests and preferences
- Getting outside of the box to deliver the unexpected
- Use of customer contact records and CRM notes to stay better connected
- Outbound member management services
- Building communities within membership programs.
Sandra will provide insight on why staff training is critical and also touch on conversion metrics and measures of success based on winery size and business model and more.
Time will be built in for Q&A and a whiteboard session on how to measure success.