- This event has passed.
Top 5 Wine Consumer Engagement Strategies for 2020
May 20, 2020 | 4:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Join Sandra Hess of DTC Wine Workshops, as she discusses Tasting Room & Direct-to-Consumer tactics to help your winery excel.
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with our friends at the New York Wine & Grape Foundation and is sponsored by American National Insurance.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Pre-Visit: Reaching new audiences with bundled wine/virtual experience offers through social ad campaigns, top website conversion tools, types of tickets and experiences that convert from social and email campaigns
- At the Visit: Hospitality service training tips for front-line staff, mapping out visitor spaces, leveraging a Greeter on busiest days, when to offer club lounges, when to offer tours/tastings VS private experiences and replacing newsletter invitation with high converting invitations Hands-on Exercises Include: Leveraging tools from topic #2 above. What to do and what not to do.
- Post Visit: Top tools for encouraging revisit within 60 days, on-boarding checklist for new members, assigning a private client manager for VIPs, etc
- Re-engagement/Retention Strategies: including new member on-boarding checklist, bundling virtual tasting experiences with new Phone and eCommerce orders, case loyalty program
- Referral Business Strategies to Keep the Funnel Full– new qualified visitors monthly, large groups, corporate groups, private events, etc.
Help Design this Webinar!…We want to know how Covid-19 is impacting your business in terms of customer engagement and sales. Your answers to the survey will help Sandra Hess build the content for the above Webinar. We thank you in advance for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
Sponsored for Garden State Wine Growers Association by: