Operations Manager, Shawangunk Wine Trail
Email: [email protected]
Kingston, NY – Wine enthusiasts can still get their favorite Hudson Valley wines, spirits, and hard ciders from the Shawangunk Wine Trail wineries delivered straight to their door or pickup curbside!
Click here for complete details on each winery.
Shawangunk Wine Trail Members
- Angry Orchard – Walden
- Applewood Winery – Warwick
- Baldwin Vineyard – Pine Bush
- Benmarl Winery – Marlboro
- Brimstone Hill Vineyard – Pine Bush
- Brotherhood, America’s Oldest Winery – Washingtonville
- Clearview Vineyard – Warwick
- Demarest Hill Winery & Distillery – Warwick
- Glorie Farm Winery – Marlboro
- Magnanini Farm Winery – Wallkill
- Palaia Winery & Meadery – Highland Mills
- Robibero Winery – New Paltz
- Stoutridge Vineyard & Distillery – Marlboro
- Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery – Warwick
- Whitecliff Vineyard – Gardiner
For more information contact [email protected] or call 845-256-8456, Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. The Shawangunk Wine Trail’s 15 unique wineries continue the tradition of fine wine-making established by the early French Huguenot Settlers who brought their winemaking expertise to the area over 300 years ago. Our wineries feature a variety of award-winning wines. Visit GunksWine.com for more info.