To support the organizational vision to establish New York state as the world’s premier region for cool and cold climate viticulture, NWWGF has engaged in a multi-year global messaging and branding project for domestic and international audiences. NYWGF now seeks an experienced wine region marketing partner with strong tactical and design skills to:
- Build-out existing messaging pillars for domestic and international target audiences
- Create marketing toolkits for domestic and international target audiences
- Create a plan to train key constituents on messaging pillars, marketing tools, and tactics to disseminate the Boldly, NY. brand
- Audit existing newyorkwines.org website for strategic and structural improvements needed to be deploy assets
Proposals must include:
- Demonstrated wine region marketing experience
- Key project personnel and relevant credentials
- Examples of management of similar projects and successful messaging strategy deployment
- Detailed project budget and timeline
Proposals should be submitted electronically to:
Director of Programs and Marketing
Questions regarding this RFP should be directed to email@example.com
no later than November 10th, 2021.
All proposals are due by 5:00PM on Monday, November 29th, 2021.
NYWGF reserves the right not to award a contract if in the opinion of the evaluators, no suitable proposal is received. NYWGF is not liable for any costs associated with any company’s response to this RFP.